Sunday 7 October 2012

Let's go to SWEET HUT@Setapak

Hey guy, I want to show you another kind of dessert now.


One of the best dessert house in town I known so far is Sweet Hut(Yea~is Sweet Hut not Pizza Hut). A Hong Kong based dessert is famous for their varieties.The name "Sweet Hut" is come from the homonyms of "Sweet Heart". By using this name, they are trying to tell everyone that their shop is filled with desserts by the word Sweet and also a lovely and comfortable ambience that cover with "Hearts" which is suitable for couples and desserts lover. They are recruited Andy (their desserts chef) from Hong Kong. He is a desserts chef who has more than 20 years experiences in making desserts. Sweet hut hailed from many difference countries like Italy, France, Spain, Hong Kong, Malaysia and more. More fusion dessert and many varieties are available at Sweet Hut Cafe.
I feel like they have 101 types of desserts in their menu! The worst part is all the desserts are so attractive and delicious which you wish to try ALL of them. The best part of the Sweet Hut for me is they provide a cup of water to their customer to neutralize the sweetness in our mouth. That is very thoughtful.

Chocolate Ice Cream Soft

Another popular dessert at Sweet Hut, the ice is really soft and smooth,its is layer by layer.The taste is good and it's refreshing instead of heavy. Much like spring roll as decoration, it is actually sweet chocolate roll to combine with icy cold chocolate shaved ice. This chocolate shave ice is sweet until the moment you swallow the whole thing in your stomach. It's cost RM 9.90.



Caramel Pudding Coconut 

On top ,fill with rich and sweet creamy caramel pudding and delicious tropical fruits. Inside, the juicy and young coconut contains the sweet and refreshing coconut crystal jelly and delicious coconut meat. 
Coconut pudding is little bit tasteless, but the caramel milk really taste good when putting into my mouth. I love sweet, so I love the caramel milk most. The dessert as you could see in the picture above was most of the edible part made from coconut and caramel. It's cost RM 12.80.


Mango Jelly Extra Chocolate

I was a bit disappointed to this drink. The taste of the chocolate is bitter. I think I will feel it not nice is because I don't like bitter. But the mango jelly very nice. I didn't finish this drink and I feel I'm so waste. =(
This mango jelly extra chocolate is cost RM 6.80.


Cookies Ice Cream Soft 

This is a awesome dessert. I damn like this Cookies Ice Cream because the milk got a bit taste like soya bean.When I ate the cookies ice cream, I feel very happy because I very like to eat cookies ice cream. Beside the ice cream is jelly and the jelly are soft. This awesome Cookies Ice Cream dessert just cost RM6.90.




SO GUYS? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET'S GO TO SWEET HUT NOW!!!


ADDRESS : 1-21, PV128, JALAN DANAU KOTA OFF,JALAN GENTING KLANG 53000 SETAPAK KUALA LUMPUR.
TEL : 03-41315862



By : Syuen Ping

No comments:

Post a Comment