Sunday 7 October 2012

Molten Lava

Hey guys, so recently i went to Molten Lava with my friends. This is my second time going to this shop. I would seriously ask you to try out their churros! I had tried them yesterday, it definitely gave me a heavenly feeling while eating it. Well, of course you have to be dessert lover to have that feeling. Anyway, the shop is located at One Utama and you wouldn't have problem finding the shop. It's just next to Shihlin and oppostite Coldstorage


Here is a peep how the shop looks like! The shop is quite small, but it is a place you should really hangout with your friends. Anyway, the shop is owned by a young couple. They were there with their child and parent when i was there checking out the place with my friends. They are really friendly too. I would add points to the shop with such good impression. 




Yes, they sell macaroons too! Its about Rm 3.00 for a piece. They really have multiple of flavors, i had counted them, about 20 flavors! I mean WOAHH, they have so many choices for you to choose! you will seriously have dilemma while choosing which flavor to eat! As i said, i went to this shop for twice already. The first time i went, i tried a few flavors of their macaroons. Rose, Green Tea and Vanilla flavors. I like the rose the most because the taste and smell of the rose is there, the sweet scent. For me, i don't really like their green tea flavor because there isn't any green tea flavor at all. All i could taste was just sweetness. The Vanilla wasn't too bad too but just lack of vanilla essence, the taste of vanilla wasn't quite strong though. I would rate their macaroons 6 out of 10.

Here are some of the flavor of the macaroons that i could remember of :

  • Lemon
  • Blackcurrant
  • Orange chocolate
  • Raspberry
  • Chocolate Ganache
  • Salted Caramel
  • Espresso
  • Passion fruit
  • Mint White Chocolate
  • Pistachio
  • Hazelnut Praline
  • Black Sesame

Hope it helps ! so it wouldn't give you dilemma when you are choosing the flavors!




 These are the pictures of the churros i ate yesterday ! It called Molten Chocolate Lava Dip and it cost about  RM5.80. I think the price is reasonable for it taste. The both end of the churros are really crispy that my friends and I were practically fighting over the side of the churros! The inside of the churros wasn't too soft or too hard, it was just right. I would rate this dessert 8 out of 10.



The dip tastes a bit like Nutella ! I am not even kidding with you, i finished the whole dip with the last bite of my churros. Fattening but totally worth it! Feel like trying huh? ;)


This was hanged on the wall at the end of the shop :) Colorful and attracts people's attention! They have a lot other desserts like funnel cake, waffle etc etc. 

Basically i would rate the shop 8/10.


Address:
Lot LG312B,
Lower Ground Floor Oval,
1 Utama Shopping Centre (New Wing),
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya.

Contact :              
03-77251777
Email : molten.lava@yahoo.com

Working hours :
Monday - Thursday : 10 a.m - 10 p.m
Friday & Saturday : 10 a.m - 10.30 p.m
Sunday : 10 a.m - 10 p.m

What are you waiting for?! Go to the shop already ! :D


by,
Cheah Mun Kar , Tiffanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment